- All expertise feats are forbidden. Instead, every character gains a +1 to all attack rolls.
- If a player wants to make a Knowledge Check (Arcana/Dungeoneering/History/Nature/Religion/Streetwise), he states what his character believes is the case, and then makes the check. The margin of success or failure determines how legitimate the belief is.
Example: A player wants to make a History check to see if he knows how the Elves came about. The players states that his character believes the Gods made them from tree bark and bird semen as a joke on the mortals. If the player succeeds on his history check, then this is now the history of the Elves (Although possibly with a few modifications). Otherwise, it is just an untrue and quirky belief the character holds.
- Any race and any class may be reskinned as pretty much anything.
- Drama Cards will be rewarded for doing Cool/Dramatic/Entertaining/Awesome/Badass Things. Drama Cards grant small temporary in game perks, and come in 4 categories – Copper, Silver, Gold, Platinum.
- For writing the first sentence of background about your character, you gain one Platinum Drama Card.
- For giving a reason for the character joining the party, you gain one Gold Drama Card.
- For joining the Wiki, you gain one Gold Drama card.
- Adding a character portrait rewards a Gold Drama Card.
- For each plot hook possibility in the background, you gain one Silver Drama Card.